Senior Content Manager (m/f/d)
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting space has created. emnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at emnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. We are constantly developing our culture, people and our business approach further. Our guiding principles are driving transformation, customer centricity and empowering people. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity in a people focused culture that gives you the chance for impact, growth and to be successful together, we would be happy to join us.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Content Writer to develop and execute integrated, omni channel content strategies in a highly collaborative environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing and executing content across multiple channels, including social media, email marketing, blogs, and other digital marketing channels.
Develop and execute integrated omni channel content strategies to support business and campaign goals. Create content to meet customers where they are in their customer journey both in terms of content and distribution. This will include:
• Write compelling and engaging content in a variety of formats including email marketing, social media, website, thought leadership, and scripts.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to develop content plans, editorial calendars.
• Lead outsourced content agencies and freelancers.
• Continuously monitor and analyze content performance to make data-driven decisions to improve results.
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in content writing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful integrated omni channel content strategies.
• Strong understanding of SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt to various personas and formats.
• Experience with content management systems and project managing across the content lifecycle for multiple campaigns in a highly collaborative environment.
• A team player with exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
• Bonus points if you have experience with the IoT industry.
If you meet these requirements and are passionate about developing and executing integrated omni channel content strategies in a highly collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.