Senior Backend Engineer - API (d/f/m)
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting space has created. emnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at emnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. We are constantly developing our culture, people and our business approach further. Our guiding principles are driving transformation, customer centricity and empowering people. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity in a people focused culture that gives you the chance for impact, growth and to be successful together, we would be happy to join us.
As a Senior Backend Engineer - API, you will improve our unique product and help us build a business critical solutions the growing IoT market needs. We provide our customers with a sophisticated user interface as well as APIs to enable them to create and manage their own virtual mobile network. You will be working with your team to build new APIs, extend the functionality of our current APIs and support build great looking UX optimized UI modules for those APIs and deploy all of that infrastructure in an automated way after running it through your automated tests. Your goal is to deploy every feature.
- Develop our internal and external APIs using Lambda, DynamoDB and API Gateway
- Create a continuous delivery stream for API and UI deployments using pipeline
- Write automated deployment configuration in Terraform or Serverless to deploy your code and infrastructure
- Participate in development our external and internal UIs using Vue and Angular
- Design, implement and test single-page applications that improve the user experience
- High motivation and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Fluency in English
- Excellent understanding and solid work experience in developing microservices in TypeScript or similar language, REST-APIs or GraphQL, Databases (SQL and NoSQL), Vue and Angular 2+, Automated testing and test driven development, Continuous integration and continuous deployment frameworks
Your application has been successfully submitted.