Product Manager - Network (m/f/d)
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting space has created. emnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at emnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. We are constantly developing our culture, people and our business approach further. Our guiding principles are driving transformation, customer centricity and empowering people. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity in a people focused culture that gives you the chance for impact, growth and to be successful together, we would be happy to join us.
As the product manager mobile network, you will work on the vision and future roadmap of emnify’s cloud native IoT mobile core network. The IoT optimized mobile core network is a major ingredient for our customers to successfully launch their IoT solutions. With a user-interface and API we allow enterprises to control the traffic so they have highly available, secure and optimized data routes. With the development team of site realibility engineer, developers and a SCRUM master you work on releasing functionality that solves customer problems and can differentiate emnify in the market.
- You will discover which are the biggest connectivity problems of IoT solution providers so you can build up a vision and strategy on how the core network can help emnify to differentiate in the market
- You will plan and deliver these solutions with the team by defining and prioritizing Epics and User stories in value-based increments
- You will ensure that great products sell by keeping an up-to-date roadmap, documentation and enabling the rest of organization
- min. 3-5 years' experience as a product manager, service manager or developer in the telecommunication space
- qualitative (e.g., customer interviews) and quantitative (e.g., product analytics) research skills to discover customer problems in the connectivity or IoT space
- knowledge about telecommunication architecture (HLR/HSS, PGW, SS7, GTP, IPX) and how devices communicate over mobile networks
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.