Jobs Director, Finance (d/f/m)
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting space has created. emnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at emnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. We are constantly developing our culture, people and our business approach further. Our guiding principles are driving transformation, customer centricity and empowering people. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity in a people focused culture that gives you the chance for impact, growth and to be successful together, we would be happy to join us.
As Finance Director, you oversee accounting, tax, and treasury. You ensure the production of statutory reporting and management accounts, tax filings and compliance for our different legal entities. You optimise financial processes and financial systems.
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual statutory and management reports
- Ensure tax filings and compliance, as well as tax optimization
- Define treasury policies, ensure treasury operations and working capital optimization
- Oversee customer invoicing, credit collection and accounting operations
- Hold the relationship with external auditors and tax advisors
- Be the reference person on reporting matters for the management, board members and investors
- Support evolving business needs as our company grows
- Continuous improvement of the processes and related systems within the areas of responsibility, with focus on automation, reliability, and scalability
- Lead as small team (2 direct reports)
- Extensive experience in accounting, tax, and treasury with a proven track record in managerial position
- Extensive knowledge of HGB, IFRS and US GAAP reporting standards
- Experience in multi-country, multi-currency setups
- Strong Hands-on and capable to be operational on the details
- Good Experience with MS Dynamics or other modern ERPs
- Excellent fluent and written communication in English and German
- Excellent and confident Business Partner with C-Levels, Investors and diverse stakeholders
Your application has been successfully submitted.