Manager, Marketing Operations (U.S.)
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, automating, and measuring Lime’s CRM & promotion campaigns on the Braze platform. You will also oversee systems and data integrations that enable our team to implement sophisticated lifecycle and communication campaigns. You will work closely with the Growth marketing team, data science, product, and engineering to successfully execute rider campaigns that help increase Rider lifetime value.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in CRM administration, marketing automation, campaign development, workflow systems, and project management. understand marketing activities and will build out systems, processes, and workflows to support and augment them.
You will join a dynamic and collaborative team that operates with urgency, a data-driven mindset, attention to detail, and a commitment to influencing Rider behaviour and improving the rider experience.
It is required that this role is based in a city in which Lime operates.
What you will do:
- Lead our Marketing Operations efforts and be a strategic partner to the Rider Growth leadership team and key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Platform and Systems Ownership:
- Act as our primary Braze Expert and administrator; train, support and ensure that best practices and protocols are followed by all users.
- Own the Marketing technology stack (Braze, Branch, Stripo, etc.), manage the selection of new tools (keep a pulse on emerging technologies and best practices), and support the management of our marketing technology ecosystem to support CRM and promotion campaigns.
- Drive integrations between our core marketing, data and ops systems and complimentary tools.
- Balance short-term fixes with the design and implementation of long-term solutions that scale.
- Identify opportunities to increase campaign efficiency by implementing automation, developing new CRM solutions, and integrating new data sources.
- Campaign Management:
- Responsible for the day-to-day production, QA, deployment, monitoring, and optimization of CRM campaigns and promotions.
- Manage the campaign request process; detect and solve potential friction points.
- Monitor email and push deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal placement, visibility, and privacy compliance.
- Constantly review the Braze data ingestion process to ensure that we can execute sophisticated campaigns while efficiently using Data Points.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, A/B tests, integration issues, and other key marketing ops functions.
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all rider touchpoints.
- Reporting / Analytics:
- Track, manage and own all channel-level reporting.
- Alongside the data science team, build and update reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign performance.
- 5+ years marketing operations experience
- Proven history of implementing and improving Braze processes, including training new users.
- Strong understanding of MarTech - direct experience with the following technologies is a plus: Braze, Amplitude, and Stripo.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Analytically minded leverages data to drive decision-making.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment.
- Great at working cross-functionally with local operators, brands, government relations, and others.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $98,000.00 - $162,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.