Sales Development Representative - Temp to Perm
INRIX is excited to build out our SDR function. We are looking for a few Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our team, first on a temporary basis with the opportunity to convert to full time. Our SDRs will report to our Director of Global Revenue Operations. This position is based in Kirkland WA.
In this role, you will help grow our Enterprise & Public Sector businesses by efficiently qualifying and managing leads and prospective opportunities for key vertical markets including transportation and logistics, retail, and financial services.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining a solid sales pipeline by prospecting into targeted accounts and agencies based upon an ABS methodology, qualifying leads, and setting up high quality meetings for Account Executives.
- Prospect into key verticals, in collaboration with Enterprise Account Executives, based upon an ABS methodology.
- Qualify leads and arrange meetings for Enterprise Account Executives.
- Work closely with Marketing to define “qualified” leads and manage lead grading systems for prospects.
- Identify leads that need to be nurtured and collaborate with Marketing to drive a nurture program.
- Respond to and track inquiries from various sources and assign tasks to the appropriate Sales Executive, capturing accurate and complete information in Salesforce.
- Track, analyze and report against our opportunities funnel.
- Optimize processes to grow the SDR/Inside Sales Department within INRIX.
- Leverage Salesforce/Linkedin/Zoominfo and other sales tools daily.
- Minimum one-year SDR experience in the high-tech industry and/or SaaS selling to enterprise.
- Hunter mentality.
- CRM Experience, i.e. Salesforce
- Results-oriented with a proven focus on exceeding goals and a sense of urgency and passion.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Inspires trust with internal clients, especially stakeholders – a trusted advisor. The skills and presence to effectively communicate with sales personnel and all levels of sales and company leadership.
- Deep knowledge of lead qualification, pipeline management, communication, sales presentation techniques.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Proficiency and desire to use Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Zoominfo effectively.
- Work with an amazing team with a focus on being the best and making the world a better place.
- Solve complex real-world problems with big data.
- Ranked as one of the top places to work in the Seattle area for multiple years.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, and 401K matching.
- No policy vacation policy, it’s unlimited and always has been.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for folks to get to know other people in the company.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we’ll pay for the gas.
- The people and passion. Meet and work with people that are smart, helpful, and love what they’re doing and geek out on it. Have the opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and our customers.
INRIX’s mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses with the best data, insights, and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading enterprises, automakers, popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries.
The anticipated OTE for this role is $50,000 - $100,000, including base salary and commission. Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. INRIX may modify the pay range at any time.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company? Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.