Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Project Buyer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
• Be responsible for Autoliv Sourcing and Purchasing Process (ASPP);
• Be responsible for Purchasing deliverables in AS100 and AS7 projects;
• Perform Sourcing Process ( AS57) within project targets ( Quality, Cost , Time) and Commodity strategy;
• Support PSC process (AS34);
• Ensure production capacity at suppliers and PPAP package delivery in time;
• Strive to Purchasing KPIs fulfillment;
• Seek VEVA opportunities/cost improvement within projects or current production;
• Promote and search for standardization, process improvements and innovation;
• Represent business interests of both ALV and suppliers;
• Build partnership and maintains collaborative relationship within organization and with suppliers;
• Be an active member in project cross functional teams
and if you are/ have
• Technical University Degree and experience
• Purchasing experience in Automotive industry (preferable);
• Advanced communication skills in English;
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Team work oriented & Embraces cultural diversity;
• Organized, agile, committed & motivated person;
• Able to handle pressure and meet critical deadlines.
• Engineering background in Automotive Industry could be a plus.
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
But most of all, our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
If you have a passion for purchasing, we'll be happy to find more about your experience and your career goals.
More lives saved – more life lived!
Your application has been successfully submitted.