🚀 About ATOM Mobility
ATOM Mobility is one of the fastest growing B2B mobility startups in the region and the winner of Latitude59 - flagship startup and tech event.
We empower entrepreneurs and SME to launch their own mobility platforms just in 20 days. ATOM Mobility provides customers with all-in-one technological solution to operate fleet of shared scooters, bikes, mopeds, cars and even forklifts.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Python developer who is ready to roll-up the sleeves and scale with us 5x in the next 12 months. Let's bring shared mobility to another 100 cities worldwide!
📈 Your daily tasks will include:
- Build and maintain ATOM Mobility back-end systems;
- Implement and support different integrations with 3rd party software and hardware (payment gateways, IoT systems, marketing software);
- Debug and optimise existing code;
- Contribute your ideas to our product development roadmap.
✅ What we expect from you:
- 3+ years experience in software development;
- Fluency in Python 3.6+ and Flask;
- Experience in working with Rest APIs;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Experience working with IoT will be considered as advantage;
- Proactive, responsible, mature person with strong analytical thinking and problems solving skills.
- Ability to solve challenges independently.
⭐ What we offer:
- Great compensation package (3 300 - 4 500 EUR gross);
- Flexible working hours (start work day anytime between 8:00 - 11:00);
- Employee stock options for top-performing team members;
- Working with a talented and growth-oriented team;
- Working in startup environment with plenty of flexibility;
- Office in the heart of Riga with good coffee and juicy fruits;
- Remote work possibility;
✉️ How to apply:
If you’re ready for the challenge, send us your CV/Linkedin link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.