Performance Marketing Manager EMEA
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. The Performance Marketing team develops and executes against data-driven marketing strategies to deliver growth and efficiency at scale for Uber. We are made up of media strategists, channel managers, and social media managers who are obsessed with getting the right message to the right customer at the right time in service of driving demand for our products.
About the Role
As part of the EMEA Performance Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for the growth of Performance Marketing in EMEA for Uber’s Mobility business. You’ll have a deep understanding of regional priorities and challenges; along with expertise in performance marketing. You'll be the main point of contact within the region for Marketing and Operations teams, and work hand-in-hand with them to identify the local challenges and opportunities to craft the best Performance Marketing response. You will also own region-specific Performance Marketing projects, coordinating the execution and working closely with our Global Channels, Data Science and Marketing Analytics team to provide measurement and reporting.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Performance Marketing initiatives for EMEA, collaborating with the Global Performance Marketing team to ensure the campaigns deliver against growth and efficiency targets.
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategies and tactics to drive acquisition, conversion using various paid media channels such as GDN, Youtube, Google Search and Meta to drive revenue growth.
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to understand the efficiency of media investment and advise on strategy.
- Supervise and ensure marketing campaigns deliver against monthly / annual targets & return on investment.
- Partner with Operations and Marketing regional teams to understand the local challenges, and help develop scalable, regional performance marketing tactics to address these challenges.
- Be an advocate for Performance Marketing with cross-functional collaborators in region, building trust between the Global Performance Marketing and local teams.
- Advise on marketing tactics (promo, creative message) to be used in ads.
- Assist with the localization/translation process of ad copies, creative, etc. of local marketing, and act as quality control for global programs that are localized.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, growth marketing, or demand generation.
- Strong understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360 etc.).
- Strong understanding of marketing channel attribution, measurement frameworks, and key business and channel metrics.
- Excellent communication, customer management and organization skills. You will be required to work with a variety of partners and teams of varying technical ability, and across a range of projects.
- Proactive, can-do mindset; comfortable working independently to seek opportunities that improve business growth impact; enjoys solving ambiguous problems and can be creative in finding a solution.
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other team members with decision making.
- Ability to optimize the whole customer acquisition funnel using analytical and problem solving skills paired with attention to detail.
- Strong Excel / data skills, SQL skills are a plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
* Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.