Social Media Manager
At CAKE we inspire the world towards a zero-emission society by designing and building high performance electric mopeds and motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the world’s journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun. Since day one, that has been at the very heart of our company. We intend to keep it that way.
Our team is now growing and we are looking for a Social Media Manager. Is that you?
About the role
We are looking for someone with both a creative and analytical mindset that can develop brand relevant content that connects and resonates with CAKE’s audience no matter the channel. This role will be a part of the Marketing team reporting to the Communication Director and based in our HQ in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm, Sweden.
As our Social Media Manager, your responsibility will be to grow followers' attachment to CAKE by showcasing brand and product storytelling, as well as to grow channels within our key target audiences and ensure authentic engagement with these followers
Your work will include and is not limited to:
- Responsible for the Social Media Strategy to ensure channel growth and follower brand attachment
- Responsible for the implementation of the Social Media Strategy on all owned channels (Insta, TikTok, Linked In) as well as providing strategy and toolkits for partners to use when cross promoting
- Fill and manage a comprehensive content calendar per channel with imagery and copy ensuring partner content approval
- Work hand in hand with Digital marketing manager and our Business Areas teams to implement optimized though-the-funnel digital marketing campaigns
- Work hand in hand with Digital marketing manager and Business Areas team to boost localized content for specific local market needs
- Work with our in house creative agency and ambassadors to ensure creative engaging content community key brand initiates are created for all channels with Social specific specifications
- Nurture our community of followers with timely, sensitive, friendly and sometimes proactive community management
- Responsible for comprehensive reporting of all key projects as well as monthly Social Media reporting to understand process of obtaining goals and to readjust plans if necessary
- Responsibilities also include staying up to date on industry trends and the latest social media software
- Plan, test, optimize and execute campaigns
Who are you?
- At least 4 years experience in a social media strategy role with a proven track record and demonstrable work portfolio
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of key social networks, nuances and algorithms
- Experience with social publishing and analytics tools
- Experience with paid/dark social ad campaigns
We believe you
- are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- have creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- engage in projects with a sense of urgency
- possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills with excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
- are a strong communicator and relationship builder, have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
Teamwork is important to you and you can identify with the scale up journey that CAKE is on, meaning we are an action oriented and forward leaning organization. You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced global environment with an ambitious mission and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done. Sustainability is our reason to exist and inseparable from our business. We are passionate, invested in our work and enjoy learning together.
Welcome to the world of uncompromising, lightweight and high performance electric motorbikes! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer!
We offer a multicultural workplace, where we strive to evolve as employees and create a great environment. Your contribution will be important. You will join an engaged, solution-oriented, and curious team in a constantly growing and innovative company.
CAKE is a Swedish maker of premium lightweight, electric motorcycles, and mopeds, with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility. The model range currently consists of three different platforms – the versatile offroader Kalk, the modular utility bike Ösa, and the urban commuter Makka. Thanks to an extensive range of accessories and configurations, CAKE is addressing a wide matrix of users and applications, including commercial use for last-mile delivery and other short-haul urban transportation. Along with numerous awards and recognitions for its design and innovative approach to mobility and other societal challenges, CAKE was identified as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company in both 2020 and 2021 and received the Time Magazine 100 most important inventions award in 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.