Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone. Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with established operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. Following our recent US $93M Series B round, we have expanded to Turkey and will be expanding to Japan and Indonesia as well. Within Australia and New Zealand, Beam has shared e-scooter and e-bike operations across New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, and in Auckland, Wellington, Whangarei, Whanganui, and Palmerston North.
Here at Beam, we have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
What you'll be doing:
Drive forward Beam’s operations across multiple operational verticals, including charging infrastructure, fleet management, and warehouse / supply chain management
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists, Marshals and Fleet Technicians who support the operations
- Set strategic direction for how to grow Beam’s operations in a healthy manner
- Take responsibility for key operational metrics and manage a tight ship
- Innovate constantly on existing processes and products
- Develop and coach your team
- Collaborate cross functionally with local and global teams (e.g. strategy, marketing, policy) to ensure smooth business operations as we continue to build and scale
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in environments such as management consulting, finance, and fast growing startups
- Some experience with people management
- Analytical mindset; you can use data to support your decision making and have good business sense
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude; you’ll get broad exposure to all aspects of the business and this is a great position to fast track your startup career
- Experience with creating and optimising processes
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Strong Excel skills / SQL knowledge is a bonus
At Beam, we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities,
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits, including monthly wellness and phone allowance
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- Your choice of a MacBook or Windows laptop
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome and problems to solve.We can't wait to hear from you!
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability, or other divisive categorisations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.