Commerical Operations Specialist - eBike
Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology. With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch eBike Systems provides a high-quality drive system for pedal-assist eBikes. The Bosch eBike drive system consists of a drive unit (motor and electronics), a battery and a smart and intuitive cycle computer. In Europe, more than 70 leading bicycle brands rely on the eBike system made by Bosch. In 2020, over 35 world-class brands will offer eBikes epowered by Bosch in the North American market. Bosch eBike Systems is a part of the international Bosch Group. Additional information is available online at http://www.bosch-eBike.us>www.bosch-eBike.us.
As Commercial Operations Specialist, you are responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle for assigned bike manufacturers in North America and Asia Pacific. You will develop and maintain successful relationships with internal and external customers, and contribute toward the continued success of Bosch eBike Systems in the fast-growing North American market. At Bosch eBike Systems, you will be part of a diverse, fast-paced, international work environment with highly motivated people. Efficiency, attention to detail, analytical thinking, communication, and data management skills will be key to your success in this role.
- Enable the sales organization to run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments such as sales, logistics, controlling, and accounting.
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry, fulfillment, and payment for assigned accounts.
- Document sales support operational processes and responsibilities.
- Provide complete and accurate forecasts and data of the region following strict timelines.
- Perform analysis to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Manage and analyze large databases and maintain current records of inventory, material, pricing, and customer information.
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies, and procedures.
- Support other sales operations projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related function.
- 1-3 years of work experience in sales operations, finance/controlling, or planning field in a B2B environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup function, etc.).
- Preferred majors include Business Administration, Information Management, Accounting, and Finance.
- Excellent customer service skills in a B2B environment.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, high attention to detail, well organized, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to prioritize, and work independently and as an integral member of a team.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural work environment.
- Experience in ERP (SAP) and CRM software (Salesforce).
- Passion for cycling.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- First Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Your application has been successfully submitted.