North America General Manager
THE NEXT LEVEL OF MOBILITY
· are passionate about green mobility and how technology is impacting our world
· want to be part of this global trend and have a true impact
· are a self-motivated individual, full of initiatives, whom is not afraid of getting his/her hand dirty in order to achieve a greater purpose
· are charismatic and dynamic
· thrill at negotiations
· are extremely organized, autonomous, able to manage priorities and like to take initiatives
· are fluent in English and are comfortable working with very culturally diverse business partners
· are dedicated to generating a unique and outstanding team atmosphere whilst navigating in a fast paced and a highly demanding environment.
…. then, you must be the right talent to join our Miloo team!
We are recruiting a General Manager for our expansion to North America
We are a mobility company focusing on electric vehicles that are built different to change the world. We believe that mobility should be easy, safe and most importantly fun. And in order to achieve this we design our vehicles to answer mobility’s problems in order to provide our customers with the next level solution.
Your tasks would range from
· Develop the business plan for our expansion of North America together with the founders.
o Execute and manage strategy
· Establish new commercial partners
· Develop a fulfilment center or 3pl warehouse
· Manage the CRM strategy and Sales Acquisition Events strategy
· Manage the PR and Marketing Communication
· Demonstrating and presenting products
· Complete the sale of our products according to the company processes.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Additional scope if needed
Your future co-workers
· You will report to the Founders
· Based New York(surroundings) or California (surroundings)
Start date: asap
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Go the Extra Mile