Strategic Account Executive
Zoba builds leading spatial optimization products to improve the efficiency of cities and the lives of people that live in them. Zoba’s API-first platform powers operations and dynamic pricing for the world’s top urban mobility operators in over 250 cities around the globe. Zoba speeds adoption of electric, sustainable urban mobility solutions by increasing operational efficiency and profitability of operators. Zoba was founded out of Harvard and MIT and is backed by leading investors including CRV, Founder Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join us in either Berlin, or London. This role will work hand in hand with Zoba's founders and the broader team to manage large clients from first conversation to close and throughout the customer life cycle.
The role will be primarily be located in either Berlin or London with significant travel.
In this role you will:
- Manage large, complex deals throughout the full sales cycle—from initial conversation to pilot through close in the mobility sectors
- Manage a diverse and global pipeline of leads from a variety of channels—inbound, outbound, and partners
- Coordinate with Zoba's external partners on opportunities
- Interface with other elements of the Zoba team—both technical and nontechnical—to structure deals, run pilots, and manage ongoing relationships
- Proactively and independently discover, explore, and exploit new opportunities across the broader business development landscape
- Generate consistent pipeline and accurately forecasting opportunities
- Represent Zoba globally at events and other venues
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant business development/sales experience
- Demonstrable history of closing complex software deals
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to operate and execute independently with little guidance
- Strong organizational skills, a bias towards action, team-first mindset and willingness to take on amorphous challenges
- An interest in data, sustainability, mobility, and making an impact on cities
- Superb communication skills—both verbal and written—and ability to navigate international contexts
- Ability to learn technical and operational concepts quickly
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with mobility services, logistics, on-demand services, or an autonomous mobility
- Data literacy and an understanding of statistics (or ability to learn)
- Experience with deep tech software, APIs, or data products
- Bilingual or multilingual
At Zoba, we view diversity as a strength and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build the future of mobility