Product Manger - Rider Experience
Joyride is the world's leading SaaS platform for micromobility, enabling businesses around the globe to launch, manage and grow their own branded fleets of bikes, scooters, mopeds and everything else smaller than a car.
We are passionate about transportation and changing the way people think about community connectivity. At Joyride, you'll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced industry.
As a Product Manager of our Rider Experience, we will depend on you to own the process in managing the entire rider experience of our front-facing apps on iOS and Android devices. This would include research, collecting and analyzing client feedback and working with the design and development team to ensure the best quality of apps are released.
As a Product Manager for our Rider Experience, you are dedicated to building the best experience for our riders. You will partner with other teams within the company - in order to understand customer needs. We then design effective solutions to address them. As a result, your work will impact thousands of riders a day. You will also collaborate with the team closely using your business, design and client-oriented mindset to determine the best course of action for building their product.
- Understanding the micro mobility market and the needs of riders deeply through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Defining a compelling product vision and strategy for the rider app by collaborating with other functional leaders including sales, customer success, marketing, and engineering
- Building a structured approach to identify and priorities what problems need to be solved now and build a short-term and long-term roadmap for your squad
- Obsessing over providing a world class rider experience by building features that increase acquisition and improve engagement
- Collaborating with engineering to ideate solutions and create a PRD with clearly defined problem statement, hypothesis, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Clearly defining the north star metric for your squad and product metrics for each feature. Track metrics continuously to make sure we are solving the right problems
- Facilitating execution of new features and ensure high product quality through user acceptance testing
- Experimenting new feature ideas by focus on building an MVP and a minimum usable product, tracking adoption rate, and decide to iterate or pivot
- Working with marketing to create a go-to-market strategy and feature launch plan for your squad to maximize adoption and feature success
- 5 years of work experience with at least 3 years in product management building mobile app features for end users
- Experience working with tools such as Miro, Figma, etc for ideation and prototyping
- Experience with productboard or other tools for prioritizing and building roadmaps
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Data driven approach to evaluate customer pain points and validate assumptions before building solutions
- Emphatic, passionate, and collaborative
- Flexible, goal-oriented, meticulous
- Autonomous, organized, and efficient
- Excellent communicator
- Hybrid: In-office and work from home schedule
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering Your Next Move.