Product Manager - Integrations
Joyride is the world's leading SaaS platform for micromobility, enabling businesses around the globe to launch, manage and grow their own branded fleets of bikes, scooters, mopeds and everything else smaller than a car.
We are passionate about transportation and changing the way people think about community connectivity. At Joyride, you'll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced industry.
As a Product Manager of our Rider Experience, we will depend on you to own the process in managing the entire rider experience of our front facing apps on iOS and Android devices. This would include research, collecting and analyzing client feedback and working with the design and development team to ensure the best quality of apps are released.
As a Product Manager for Integrations, you will have responsibilities throughout the process of successfully integrating new operators, managing existing relationships with partners, and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding the micro mobility market and the needs of riders deeply through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Defining a compelling product vision and strategy for the rider app by collaborating with other functional leaders including sales, customer success, marketing, and engineering
- Building a structured approach to identify and prioritize what problems need to be solved now and build a short-term and long-term roadmap for your squad
- Obsessing over providing a world class rider experience by building features that increase acquisition and improve engagement
- Collaborating with engineering to ideate solutions and create a PRD with clearly defined problem statement, hypothesis, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Clearly defining the north star metric for your squad and product metrics for each feature. Track metrics continuously to make sure we are solving the right problems
- Facilitating execution of new features and ensure high product quality through user acceptance testing
- Experimenting new feature ideas by focus on building an MVP and a minimum usable product, tracking adoption rate, and decide to iterate or pivot
- Working with marketing to create a go-to-market strategy and feature launch plan for your squad to maximize adoption and feature success
- 5 years of work experience with at least 3 years in product management building a B2B SaaS product
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Strong technical skillset to work alongside our partners and define technical requirements for engineering based on Partner API documentation
- Experience working with tools such as Postman for API testing
- Experience with productboard or other tools for prioritizing and building roadmaps
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Data driven approach to evaluate customer pain points and validate assumptions before building solutions
- Emphatic, passionate, and collaborative
- Flexible, goal-oriented, meticulous
- Autonomous, organized, and efficient
- Excellent communicator
- Hybrid: In-office and work from home schedule
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering Your Next Move.